Don’t get confused. You might’ve come across many pages that say they let you take up the KrogerFeedback official survey. But that can’t be true, right? The only possible and legit way to take up the survey that makes you eligible for the rewards is to go to Kroger’s official website and take up the survey over there. I hope you’ve got my point. So head over krogerfeedback.com and follow the steps mentioned in the Guide.
Points To understand before taking Kroger Feedback Survey
So here are some points for you to consider before you take up the survey.
- Do not take a KrogerFeedback survey on any suspicious website. There is a high chance that fraudsters are stealing your data.
- Keep your receipt handy. This will let you take up the KrogerFeedback survey anytime you want because you will need the details mentioned in the receipt.
- Always take the survey while there is a stable internet connection. Otherwise, you might miss the opportunity to earn Kroger fuel points and other enticing rewards.
- Make sure you take the survey within the week of your shopping at Kroger.
- Simply be honest. If you fill bullshit in the survey just because you want fuel points and don’t want to spare time for it. There are chances that you won’t be selected for the rewards because your review was nonsense and didn’t add any value to Kroger.
We have mentioned the break down of KrogerFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey on this website. Again, head over their official website and don’t fill the survey anywhere else. If you stuck somewhere, don’t worry. Their customer support is awesome and if you still not feel satisfied with their assistance, we are all ears. Drop your comments in the comment section below.